The Product Is A Pack Of 24 Rolls Of 3M Micropore Paper Tape 1530, Measuring 1.25Cm In Width And 9.14 M In Length Each. It Is A Gentle And Customizable Tape Commonly Used In Medical Settings To Secure Dressings And Medical Devices To The Skin. The Tape Allows For Air And Moisture To Pass Through, Making It Suitable For Use On Sensitive Or Fragile Skin.
- Security policy
- Delivery policy
- Return policy
- It is dermatologist-tested and hypoallergenic, making it safe for use on sensitive skin.
- It is latex-free, which is important for people who have latex allergies.
- It has a pressure-sensitive adhesive that sticks gently to the skin and removes cleanly.
- It is breathable, which allows air to circulate and helps to prevent skin irritation.
- It is conformable, so it can be used on curved surfaces.
- It adheres well to damp skin, making it suitable for use on fragile and sensitive skin.
1. What is Micropore Tape?
Micropore tape is a type of surgical tape made of a thin, porous paper backing coated with a gentle adhesive. It is hypoallergenic and latex-free, making it a good choice for people with sensitive skin. Micropore tape is also highly breathable, which helps to prevent skin irritation and maceration.
Micropore tape is commonly used in medical settings to secure dressings, bandages, and devices to the skin. It can also be used for a variety of other purposes, such as:
· Securing splints and braces
· Holding bandages in place on pets
· Creating a barrier to protect the skin from dirt and moisture
· Labeling items
2. How to remove micropore tape from skin?
· Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water. This will help to prevent the spread of germs.
· Lift up one corner of the tape.
· Gently peel the tape back in the direction of hair growth. Avoid pulling the tape quickly or at a sharp angle, as this can irritate the skin.
· If the tape is difficult to remove, you can use a small amount of baby oil or rubbing alcohol to loosen the adhesive. Apply the oil or alcohol to a cotton ball and wipe it over the tape. Be careful not to get any oil or alcohol in your eyes or mouth.
· Once the tape is removed, wash the area with soap and water and pat it dry.
· If you have any sensitive skin, you may want to apply a moisturizer to the area after removing the tape.
3. Where to buy micropore tape?
You can buy micropore tape at a variety of places, including:
· Medical supply stores
· Online retailers
· No, you should not use micropore tape on an open wound. Micropore tape is designed to be used on dry, intact skin. It is not sterile and does not provide a barrier against bacteria or other contaminants. If you use micropore tape on an open wound, it could increase your risk of infection.
· If you have an open wound, you should clean it thoroughly with soap and water and apply a sterile dressing. You may also want to apply an antibiotic ointment to the wound to help prevent infection. If you are unsure how to care for an open wound, please consult with a healthcare professional.
Other Healthcare Products You Might be Interested In.
Buy Glucometer Test Strips at Best Price.
Top & Best BP Machine/ BP Monitors @ Really Low Prices then Other Platforms
Buy Accuchek Active 50 Test Strips @ discounted Prices
Buy Glucometer Upto 40% dicountedPrices
Buy Flamingo Heating Pads
Buy Gloves, I.V. Set, and other Disposable Products
Top Brand Hearing Aid.
Top Brands Abdominal Belts, LS belt, and other Rehablitation Product
No customer reviews for the moment.